Adolescent Brain Development and Risk Taking Behaviour - Mark Bowles
Delivered by: Mark Bowles (The Training Effect)
- To improve understanding of adolescent brain development, its impact on risk-taking and the implications for safeguarding.
- To examine the available evidence base related to adolescent risk-taking and effective intervention.
- To understand why adolescents, take more risks and what we as professionals can do to address this.
- To improve effective assessment skills in relation to risk-taking behaviours.
- To improve knowledge and understanding of risk domains and protective factors