Last updated by Stephanie.Rosser@essex.gov.uk on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
SETDAB Lecture Series: Gambling & Associated Harms – Hosted by East of England NHS Gambling Service
Friday 13 October 11am - 1pm via Microsoft Teams
Delivered by East of England (EoE) NHS Gambling Service.
- To have an understanding of how to have conversations around suspected or reported gambling.
- To have an awareness of the tools/questionnaires that can be used to identify gambling harms for the person or affected other.
- To have an understanding about more about types of gambling and the impact it can have.
- To have an understanding of the types of harm reduction interventions available.
- To have an understanding of what the EoE NHS Gambling Service can offer.
To find out more and access the link to the training please visit the SETDAB website.