Concerned about a child or young person? Call 0345 603 7627

How can I support my child?


You can discuss the differences between healthy and unhealthy relationships with your children, this is really important in helping highlight potential risks to them. 


There are also practical steps you can take, such as:



Report Concerns


The Police: If you have any intelligence or wish to report concerns please call 101. If you think a child or young person is in immediate danger always call 999.


British Transport Police can be contacted by phone on 0800 40 50 40 or members of the public can report a crime or an incident that occurred on your train via text 61016.


Crimestoppers You can report concerns anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or



Advice and Support


Stop It Now! Child sexual abuse helpline - The Lucy Faithfull Foundation

This is a helpline for anyone worried about their own, or another person’s (adult or child) sexual behaviour or sexual interests. 


Missing People - exploitation and county lines


PACE - Parents Against Child Exploitation


Say Something if you See Something


Essex Police


Crimestoppers - 0800 555 111