Multi-agency safeguarding children level 2 training courses
Safeguarding children level 2 courses for early years and childcare settings
Safeguarding children level 2 training for in house/bespoke training courses
Multi-agency Safeguarding Children Level 2 training
Reconstruct are the commissioned provider of level 2 safeguarding children training in Essex.
For those who work directly with children, young people and their families in Essex on a regular basis.
ESCB expects anyone attending this course has previously completed Safeguarding level 1 e learning package or equivalent.
Cost to participants:
Essex Council for Voluntary Youth Service (ECVYS) members are able to attend at a reduced price
All other Voluntary/Charity Organisations
Health/Police/Probation services/Local government, schools and community interest companies
Private, independent and profit-making organisations
To develop an enhanced understanding of safeguarding children including identifying and responding to concerns.
- Recognise, respond to and how to share safeguarding concerns
- Understand the safeguarding roles of parents and carers and recognise factors that may impact on parenting capacity.
- Understand the diversity of different cultural and religious beliefs when working together to safeguard and promote the welfare of children.
- Understanding and recognising the barriers for non-engagement and/or non-compliance by children, young people and/or their families
- To understand how to appropriately contribute to inter-agency assessment by gathering and sharing information appropriately
- Understand how to challenge other professionals and how to escalate concerns appropriately
- Understand boundaries of personal competence and responsibility; know when to involve others and where to get advice and support.
- Be able to communicate effectively and develop working relationships with other practitioners and professionals, children and families to safeguard and promote the welfare of children.
- To have a working knowledge of the current SET Procedures & Working Together 2015
- To have a clear understanding of how families can access support across all levels of need
- To understand how to communicate effectively with children and young people
- Know how and when to consult with a safeguarding lead or designated safeguarding officer
- Being an effective advocate for children and families ensuring that the child’s wishes and feelings are taken into account at all times
- Be able to evidence their assessment of need using the Effective Support for Children and Families in Essex
- To be able to document concerns in a manner that is appropriate for safeguarding/child protection and legal processes
Safeguarding Children Level 2 for Early Years and Childcare Providers
Essex Early Years and Childcare have now taken on the responsibility for Level 2 training for our sector. Reconstruct are the new provider.
The EYCC Workforce Development team will be managing all the back office functions /administration for our courses and this will include ensuring that the course content is relevant, meets the requirements of the EYCC sector and is regularly reviewed. Practitioners will be able to book directly onto the course in the same way as any other, via the EES system. Please enter 'level 2' in keyword.
Safeguarding Children Level 2 for in house/bespoke training courses
If you would like to discuss having level 2 safeguarding children package within your organisation please contact Reconstruct
By email email@example.com or call them on 01895 549910.