Please note that the working together website has been closed and therefore you will not be able to access the Safeguarding Level 1
E-Learning module via this route.
The E-Learning module will be hosted on Essex County Council Learning Management System - LEARN, however there has been an
unforeseen delay in the transference of the files and ECC are working hard to resolve this matter as a matter of urgency.
We will update this page as soon as this matter has been resolved so that we can provide you with the link to access Learn.
Cost to participants:
Free online training.
Anyone working or volunteering with children, young people and their families in Essex who need a basic level of safeguarding knowledge.
Basic awareness safeguarding children training
- Understand signs and symptoms abuse
- Be aware of the inquiries and legislation underpinning child protection
- Know what to do if abuse is suspected
- Develop some useful assessment skills
- Be clear about sharing information with others
- Understand local child protection systems
- Transfer knowledge from this programme to the workplace
Please note that this course is administered by Essex County Council’s Essex Social Care Academy and any enquiries should be emailed to email@example.com