Other agency training
Solution Focused Practice in Statutory Contexts Conference
- Hosted by Essex County Council Children's Social Care Academy
The aim of the conference is to:
- Share good practice and positive outcomes using Solution Focused Practice
- Promote use of Solution Focused Practice in a range of contexts
- Provide networking opportunities for professionals using SF
- Raise awareness of Solution Focused Practice as an effective model to achieve change
- Develop a Solution Focused Practice community to support ongoing practice developments
- Support practitioners to provide better experiences and outcomes for children and families
- Promote and strengthen Collaborative practice with families
Location: Colchester, Essex Date: Friday 9th February 2018 Time: 9.30am-4.30pm
Book your place online
View agenda and workshop details
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
CAPI (Children Affected by Parental Imprisonment)Service Conference Evaluation and Training Dates
Hidden Sentence Training - Thursday 18th January 2018
Hidden Sentence Training - Thursday 22nd February 2018
Hidden Cost on Offender Families Conference evaluation
training is offered through Essex Education Services
for schools and academies. Governors
can also access training through here.
Family Operations Essex Social Care Academy offer a comprehensive list of classroom based training and e-learning, available for Newly Qualified, Qualified and Alternatively Qualified Social Workers, Foster Carers, Residential Workers, Partner Agencies and External Organisations (selected courses only), including this Introduction to Family Operations session.
For enquiries about these courses email: ESCA.email@example.com
Essex Safeguarding Adult Board offers training on topics such as Safeguarding Basic Awareness and Safeguarding and the Law
The Early Years and Childcare Practitioner website publishes safeguarding information specific to the early years and childcare workforce. This includes a self audit toolkit and early years specific training courses, including e-learning opportunities.
Schools Infolink has safeguarding information for schools including a best practice checklist, self-assessment audit tool and various toolkits. Click on 'Providing advice and Training to Designated Co-ordinators' for whole school training that can be delivered by the designated person.
The Working Together Website contains useful information and resources relating to partnership working, as well as details of the various training options either face to face training courses or online e-learning.
Active Essex - Details of training courses, coaching and much more can be found here
Child Protection in Sport Unit - in association with the NSPCC