MARAC Partnership Learning Seminars
To outline the recent changes to MARAC as well as inform on the process and the key team contacts.
Half day seminars aimed at Operational Partners across Essex working with domestic abuse victims, families and perpetrators.
· To reflect on the changes to MARAC over the past six months.
To introduce key contacts for the Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Team (MARAT).
To walk through the MARAC process covering:
- Roles and responsibilities.
- The referral criteria and process.
- Information sharing processes.
- Multi-agency action planning which focuses on risk and safety.
- To capture feedback from partners on the process.
To register please click on the links for the different events below:
Read more about Domestic Abuse (MARAC) on our Safeguarding topic page.