Multi Agency Risk Assessment Conference (MARAC) & Domestic Abuse, Stalking and Honour Based Violence (DASH 2009) awareness training
23rd April 2018
Target group: All agencies/professionals who respond to victims and perpetrators of domestic abuse.
Outline of day:
To walk through the MARAC process and cover:
- Roles and responsibilities.
- The referral criteria and process.
- Information sharing processes.
- Multi-agency action planning which focuses on risk and safety.
- To raise awareness of the DASH Risk Identification, Assessment and Management model.
More information and to book a place.